$ 184.00 USD
The SolarSystem controller works with all SolarSystem LED lights including the 1100 and 550 series.
- control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller.
- controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar.
- program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
- All California Lightworks products are proudly made in the USA.
The SolarSystem Controller features programmable 0% to 99% spectrum control over three spectrum ranges – Blue, White and Red. You can use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Programs can be saved for specific crops or strains. You can also use the view mode to work in natural white light and then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.
Take control of your grow operation!
SolarSystem Controller Features:
- Touch screen digital controller
- Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
- A Single Controller Runs an Unlimited Number of Lights
- Automatic multi-voltage power supply
- 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
- 0% – 100% three band spectrum control
- Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
- Save multiple programs and routines
- One touch view mode for natural white lighting
- Battery power back-up
- Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
- Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
- Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
- Micro USB port for downloading programs and system updates
|Dimensions||1.5 × 3.8 × 3.8 in|