$ 194.00 USD
- Low Frequency, square wave technology provides greater current stability and consistency in output levels, as well as low acoustic resonance
- Up to 30′ lamp striking distance: Separate the ballast from your reflector by 30′ of distance if needed (optional lamp cord extensions may be needed)
- Compatible with 277V operation
- Includes short circuit protection, open circuit protection, overvoltage protection, under voltage protection, overcurrent protection, hot lamp startup protection, lightning protection, overheat protection, lamp failure protection, and lamp life warning
- 8-foot power cord included
The Phantom CMH 315W ballast is a remotely operated, low frequency, square-wave digital ballast designed specifically for the 315W high-intensity ceramic halide lamp, which can be used with equal effectiveness for both vegetative and flowering growth. It features internal RF shielding, multi-aspect protection circuitry, versatile 120/208/240V input voltage.
Like all ballasts in the Phantom family, the CMH 315 ballast is silent, reliable, and energy-efficient. Easily wall-mounted near a reflector, and can be mounted up to 30′ away from the reflector using our optional lamp cord extensions. Includes an 8′ 120V power cord, operating instructions, and a three-year warranty.