$ 376.00 USD
Phantom’s CMh System combines the Phantom CMh reflector with the multi-voltage Phantom ceramic halide-specific digital ballast, and the Philips double-jacketed Master Power CDM Elite Agro 315W T12 ceramic metal halide lamp.
High efficiency along with high intensity and cutting-edge performance make the Phantom CMh System a smart choice.
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) 1.95 µmol/s
- Longevity 90% PAR output at 8,000 hours and 20,000-hour average life
- Horticulturally-optimized spectrum and increased UV promote enhanced plant quality
- 3100K lamp included
- Double jacketed lamp does not require reflector safety lens
- Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology
- Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V
- Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens
- 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum specular
Ceramic metal halide technology represents a major advancement in HID evolution. These lamps provide high-quality growth spectrum, amazing PAR per watt performance, and extra energy in the ultraviolet range which all contribute to increased crop quality. Excellent maintenance of PAR/PPF over extended lamp life means great value and far longer re-lamping intervals.