**Freeze Dryers are excluded from free shipping**
The KML-520MAJ is a unique one-piece, Air-cooled icemaker, producing up to 556 lbs of Crescent Cube ice daily. With its user-friendly dispensing system and H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, it ensures sanitary ice at the touch of a button, making it perfect for hotels and similar venues.
The KML-520MAJ is capable of producing approximately 556 lbs of Crescent Cube style ice cubes per day, and the built-in dispensing system holds up to lbs of insulated storage to ensure you always have enough ice on hand! This commercial Air-cooled icemaker is the only one-piece dispenser design on the market! This makes it easy to install and service, and a quiet operating system makes it ideal for use in hotels and similar applications. EverCheck™ alert system and is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. This sanitary icemaker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows clean, individual, crescent ice cubes to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CycleSaver™ design and is Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span. The KML-500MAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included electrical connection and comes with a cord and plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 28″ H
- Up to 556 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lbs. 10.8 oz. / 760 g)
- Heat Rejection: 7000 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 10.6 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.68 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.