**Freeze Dryers are excluded from free shipping**
The KM-301BWJ is an Undercounter Water-cooled icemaker that generates up to 265 lbs of crescent cubed ice and has a storage capacity of 100 lbs, making it perfect for small bars, hotel lobbies, and office break rooms. Equipped with the CycleSaver™ design and EverCheck™ alert system, it ensures ease of maintenance. The unit boasts front in, front out airflow and comes ready with a 6.5 ft cord and a NEMA 5-15 plug.
The KM-301BWJ is capable of producing approximately 265 lbs of crescent cubed ice. This Undercounter Water-cooled, Built in Storage Bin icemaker stores up to 100 lbs of ice*, which makes it ideal for small bars, hotel lobbies, and office break rooms. It features the CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit simple to maintain. The KM-301BWJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug electrical connection. Front in, front out airflow. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.*Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice. Replaces KM-300BWJ.
- Dimensions: 30″ W x 28″ D x 39″ H
- Up to 265 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 100 lbs of built-in storage capacity (3.3 ft3)
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Front in, front out airflow
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- Ice bin opening is ADA compliant
- R-404A refrigerant (12.3 oz. / 349 g)
- Heat Rejection: 4050 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113 psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 5.7 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.9 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.