$ 549.00 USD
- Designed to replace 600W HID with only 330 Watts.
- Uses 2 Advanced Design Diablo Quantum Boards® with Samsung LEDs.
- Rectangular footprint ideal for smaller grow spaces.
- Integrated reflectors for superior yields at lower canopy.
- 2.80 PPF/W efficiency.
- 35″ wide design for even light coverage.
- Full spectrum white and 660nm red lighting.
- Passive-cooled and dimmable (0 to 330 Watts).
- Compatible with 120VAC, 240VAC, and 277VAC.
- 5-Year Warranty included.
HLG 350 Diablo commercial lamps are expertly designed to replace a 600 watt HID using only 330 Watts. The highlight of these lamps is the utilization of 2 custom designed Advanced Design Diablo Quantum Boards®. These boards come equipped with Samsung’s Full Spectrum White & Deep Red LEDs.
Thanks to its rectangular footprint and integrated reflectors, this fixture is the optimal choice for flowering in more compact grow spaces or for vegging in a large-scale commercial grow. The integrated reflectors significantly boost photon delivery, leading to superior quality yields even in the lower canopy areas. This top-tier full-spectrum horticulture lamp is notably efficient with an efficacy of 2.80 PPF/W.
- 35″ wide design ensures even light distribution.
- Empowered by high-efficiency Diablo™ Quantum Boards® offering 2.80 PPF/W.
- 950+ PPF high output, making it a suitable replacement for a 600W HPS.
- Incorporates a full spectrum white and 660nm red.
- Dependable passive-cooled design.
- Enhanced canopy light penetration with diffused light.
- Features a 0 to 330 Watts dimming capability.
- Equipped with an auto-sensing Inventronics power supply compatible with 120VAC, 240VAC, and 277VAC.
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty.
|Dimensions||35 × 9.5 × 3.25 in|
|PAR Rating Output|
|LED Coverage Area (Flower)|
|LED Coverage Area (Veg)|