Hortilux Metal Ace Conversion (HPS to MH) Lamp, 1000W
$ 134.00 USD
HORTILUX Metal Ace (converts HPS to metal halide) conversion lamps are metal halide lamps that operate on high pressure sodium systems. A one-dimensional lighting system is easily and economically converted into a complete (metal halide / HPS) growing system, providing the full range of spectral energy required for all stages of plant growth and development. These lamps are 100% lead-free.
- control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller.
- controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar.
- program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
- All California Lightworks products are proudly made in the USA.
- Programmable spectrum control for best results in all phases of growth (SolarSystem Controller required)
- Covers a 3' x 4' area in bloom and up to 6' x 8' area in veg
- High Power Osram LEDs – 400 watts actual draw at full power
- Optimal spectrum for both veg and bloom
- 50,000 hour LEDs – Never change bulbs again
- Low heat output – No ducting required
- High performance custom LED drivers
- 50,000-hour water resistant fans
- Automatic voltage regulation – 90 – 277 volts
- Lightweight and easy to install – only 13 pounds
- Bulletproof active heat management
- Automatically Program any Growth Stage or Spectrum Mix
- 5 Year Limited Warranty, Made in the USA!